Terms of service
Rapidscoper is Beta software and is available by invitation only.
You also hereby acknowledge that Rapidscoper has not made any representations, promises or guarantees that the Services will ever be announced or made available to anyone in the future and that Rapidscoper has no express or implied obligation to you to announce or introduce the Services. Rapidscoper may discontinue any Beta Program or Beta Service at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice. With respect to the Services, this subsection shall supersede any other terms and conditions contained herein, but only to the extent necessary to resolve conflict.
1.1. Description. The Services may be a separate, stand-alone service accessible apart from the generally available service to which you subscribe, or it may be a feature or functionality of that service. Further description of the Service is provided at the time you enter the Beta Program, or when a Service is added to the Beta Program, and may be updated from time to time by Rapidscoper as the Beta Program progresses (the “Documentation”).
1.2. “As Is” Status. By accepting these terms or using the Services, you understand and acknowledge that the Services are being provided as a “Beta” version and made available on an “As Is” or “As Available” basis. The Services may contain bugs, errors, and other problems. Rapidscoper strongly recommends that you back up all data and information prior to using the Services. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERNET ACCESS FEES, BACK-UP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE AND PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA. In addition, Rapidscoper is not obligated to provide any maintenance, technical or other support for the Services.
1.3. Feedback. The Services are made available to you for purposes of evaluation and feedback without any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Rapidscoper. You acknowledge the importance of communication between Rapidscoper and you during your use of the Services and hereby agree to receive related correspondence and updates from Rapidscoper. In the event you request to opt out from such communications, your participation in the Beta Program will be canceled. During the Beta Program, you will be asked to provide feedback regarding your use of the Services. You acknowledge that Rapidscoper owns any feedback provided, and you hereby grant to Rapidscoper, if for any reason it is further needed, a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free worldwide license to use and/or incorporate such feedback into any Rapidscoper product or service (including the Services) at any time at the sole discretion of Rapidscoper. Rapidscoper will not publish feedback in a way that is attributable to you without your consent.
1.4. Limitations on Use. Limitations specific to any Service may be contained in the Documentation. You may use the Service pursuant to these terms during any period when the Beta Program is live. When a Beta Program is not live, you will no longer have access to the Services. Rapidscoper reserves the right to modify or impose any limitations on the use of the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Participation in the Beta Program.
2.2. Underlying Agreement Terms Control. Unless specifically modified by these Terms, the provisions of the Underlying Agreement continue in full force with regard to your use of the generally available services and these Services, including provisions regarding account activity, password security, user content and security breaches.
2.3. Acceptable Use Policy. Your use of the Services is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy found here.
2.4. Reverse Engineering. Except to the extent permitted by law, you may not modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to decipher any code in connection with the Services and/or any other aspect of Rapidscoper technology.
3. Copyright. Rapidscoper respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe the Services have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us as provided in the Underlying Agreement. Rapidscoper reserves the right to delete or disable allegedly infringing content and to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. Rapidscoper also reserves the right to forward the information in the copyright-infringement notice to the user who allegedly provided the infringing content.
4. Intellectual Property. You agree that Rapidscoper owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Beta Program and the Services, including all intellectual property rights, and except for the license provided herein, no other rights or permissions to any of the Services is granted. Nothing herein gives you a right to use any of Rapidscoper trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
5. Modification and Termination of the Service. Rapidscoper reserves the right to modify or terminate the Beta Program or the Services, or your use of the Beta Program or the Services, to limit or deny access to the Services and/or participation in the Beta Program, at any time, in its sole discretion, for any reason, with or without notice and without liability to you. You may discontinue your use of the Services at any time.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY RAPIDSCOPER ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE, AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE RAPIDSCOPER BETA PROGRAM OR BETA SERVICES, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAPIDSCOPER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RAPIDSCOPER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND/OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES RAPIDSCOPER MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND/OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RAPIDSCOPER OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAPIDSCOPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL LOSS, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND/OR WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT: (i) LOSS OF DATA, (ii) LOSS OF INCOME, (iii) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, (iv) LOST PROFITS, AND (v) COSTS OF RECOVERY OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), VIOLATION OF STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ZOOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAPIDSCOPER LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO $50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Rapidscoper, its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively “Rapidscoper Indemnified Parties”) from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (i) your breach of the Terms, (ii) your use of the Beta Program and/or Services, (iii) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Services, or (iv) your user content, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Rapidscoper will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
9. Confidential Information. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) subject to sub-paragraph (iv), the successful market launch of commercial versions of the Services requires you to keep all Rapidscoper data and information discussed and/or made available through or contained in Beta Program, including, without limitation, the Services (collectively the “Confidential Information”) strictly confidential; (ii) the premature release of any of the Confidential Information would damage Rapidscoper competitive edge and intellectual property rights; (iii) the Confidential Information shall not be shared with anyone other than other authorized participants of the same Beta Program; and (iv) only Confidential Information that has been publicly released by Rapidscoper may be discussed or shown to the public.
10. Changes to the Terms. Rapidscoper reserves the right to make changes to the Terms from time to time, and will notify you in such an event. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, Rapidscoper will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
11. Additional Terms.
11.1. Compliance with Laws. Both parties agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, rules, and regulations, including, but not limited to, all applicable import and export laws and regulations governing use, transmission and/or communication of content, in connection with their performance, access and/or use of the Services.
11.2. International Use. Rapidscoper does not guarantee that the Services shall be appropriate and/or available for use in any particular location.